Bedside to the Cloud and Back
This project is developing a system-based workflow to securely acquire wireless data from mechanical ventilators in critical care environments, and leverage scalable web-based analytic platforms to advance data analytics and visualization of issues surrounding patients with respiratory failure.
Researchers involved at UC Davis:
- Prof. Jason Adams, M.D., M.S. (UC Davis)
- Prof. Nick Anderson, Ph.D. (PI; UC Davis)
- Prof. Jean-Pierre Delplanque, Ph.D. (UC Davis)
- Dr. Brooks Kuhn, M.D. (UC Davis)
- Prof. Sean Peisert, Ph.D. (UC Davis and LBNL)
More information is available at the UC Davis ventilator project web site.
Publications resulting from this project:
Jason Adams, Monica Lieng, Brooks Kuhn, Edward Guo, Edik Simonian, Sean Peisert, JP Delplanque, and Nick Anderson, “Automated Mechanical Ventilator Waveform Analysis of Patient-Ventilator Asynchrony,” CHEST Journal, 148(4), October 2015. [bib | DOI | CDL]
- Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis for Scientific Discovery
- Securing Solar for the Grid (S2G)
- Securing Automated, Adaptive Learning-Driven Cyber-Physical System Processes
- Supervisory Parameter Adjustment for Distribution Energy Storage (SPADES) - Year 1 Workshop
- Provable Anonymization of Grid Data for Cyberattack Detection